Wrestle Back Control After A Whiplash Injury
Our Whiplash Recovery Set combines four hand picked products to help you bounce back from painful whiplash injury. The Whiplash Recovery Set is also suitable for use with acute wryneck, torticollis, and generally anyone struggling with significant acute neck pain.
- A Soft Adjustable Neck Brace is a neck collar that is specially designed to provide unparalleled support for a range of neck injuries. From whiplash, neck strain, and acute wry neck pain… A game-changer for those in need of reliable and gentle neck support.
- Heat is a long proven tool in combating neck pain and spasm. Our Reusable Heat Bag is a great option for providing soothing warmth to the neck and shoulder area at home.
- Where as Cryoderma Warm-Eze Heat Patches are perfect when on the go and needing some lasting pain relief.
- As the acute symptoms of whiplash and wryneck subside, our Ergonomic Neck Stretcher becomes a vital rehab tool. Helping restore normal range of movement and posture after injury.
What’s Included In The Whiplash Recovery Set
- Adjsutable Neck Brace
- Ergonomic Neck stretcher
- 3 x Warm-Eze Heat Patches
- Reusable Ice Pack & Heat Bag
Soft Adjustable Neck Brace
The use of a neck collar in acute management of neck pain and following whiplash injury can be a useful tool, providing support to injured and/or painful structures. Similar to wearing a “moon boot” following ankle injury to off load damaged structures. The selective wearing of a neck brace after whiplash injury can offer an opportunity for injured tissues to get some relief. Slip it on and experience the immediate difference as the collar unloads the weight of the head, relieving neck tension. Neck collars are not intended for long term use, but in many circumstances can be an effective tool in helping mange the initial periods after injury.
Key Features of the adjustable neck brace :
- Ergonomic design for a secure fit.
- Provides support for neck injuries like whiplash, neck strain, and wry neck.
- Soft, breathable fabric for all-day comfort.
- Ergonomic design for a secure fit.
- Tan hue for a calming and neutral aesthetic.
- Fully customizable coming in three sizes with adjustable straps.
Gentle Warmth With Our Reusable Heat Bag
Our Reusable Heat Bag is designed so you can provides a gentle, consistent warmth. Warmth that eases muscle spasm and tension, promoting relaxation and pain relief after injury. Simply fill with warm/hot water (ensuring you test temperature as you would with a hot water bottle, so not to burn yourself). Once at the desired temperature simply apply to your neck and shoulders. Muscle spasm is frequently a key feature following a whiplash injury, the use of heat is a great tool in combating the associated pain of spasm.
An added benefit of our Reusable Heat Bag is that it can also be used just as effectively as an ice pack. The use of ice in pain management has been long documented. And although the majority of our patients find heat soothing following whiplash injury, there are some who prefer the pain relief offered from applying ice. Our Reusable Heat Bag allows you to access either depending on your needs and preference.
Soothing Heat Therapy Via Cryoderma Warm-Eze Heat Patches
From having treated, hundreds of patients who have suffered whiplash injures over the years, we understand that it isn’t always possible to stay at home and get the rest that you need in those early days. This is where the use of Cryoderma Warm-Eze Heat Patches come into play. Offering soothing warmth and relaxation whilst on the go. Heat patches can offer targeted relief for sore muscles and tension, providing a gentle and consistent heat that penetrates deep into your muscles.
Key Features of the Cryoderma Warm-Eze Heat Patches:
- Instant heat for targeted pain relief
- Convenient adhesive design for easy application
- Ultra-thin and discreet. Perfect for on-the-go use when you have to keep up with your life demands
- Enjoy up to 8 hours of continuous warmth
Whiplash Recovery Set Ergonomic Neck Stretcher, When It’s Time To Get Moving Again
Most injuries where ever it is, require a balance of rest, active rest, and restoration of movement and tissue loading. A whiplash injury generally falls into this category. There is a period of time post injury, where a neck brace and heat may be relevant. As you take a more rest full passive approach to your rehab. Eventually you will want to restore movement and start taking your neck through its normal range of motions. This is where our Ergonomic Neck Stretcher comes into play.
- Has two levels of stretch, different levels are obtained by simply turning it around. Enabling a more gentle introduction to restoring neck movement.
- A great exercise tool that supports the natural curvature of the spine
- Ergonomic design for optimal comfort
- Strategic pressure points targeting