ProCare Post-Op Shoe For Protection Following Injury & Surgery
A post surgical shoe is a medical shoe used to protect the foot and toes after surgery or injury. The rigid sole shoe, with a rocker style base works to help keep your foot in the proper location. Therefore allowing for pressure reduction following injury or surgery, and is the key component of our Foot Injury Recovery Set.
Often used in:
- Assisting post-operative treatment of hallux valgus
- Surgery to correct other toe deformities
- As well as metatarsal stress fracture
- Traumatic toe fractures
Post-Surgical Shoes are an integral component of many foot and ankle surgeons post-surgical protocols. Meaning that a Post-Op shoe is often critical in assisting enhanced recovery of foot and toe injuries.
Features & Benefits:
- Square-toe design provides additional room for toes, a bumper to provide additional protection.
- Helps keeps the foot in the correct posture, providing support and control, whilst also allowing for ease of movement. Offering pressure reduction on the injury, or surgical site.
- Skid resistant sole provides the necessary ground traction.
- Fitting equally for both left or right feet.
Post-Op Shoe Size Chart
|Men’s Shoe Size (AUS)
|Women’s Shoe Size (AUS)
We find the use of Post-Surgical Shoes for extended periods can cause patients several compensatory aches and pains. Hence we frequently sell our Foot Injury Recovery Set to patients. When prescribed a Post-Op Shoe for any extended period (> 10 days) we suggest purchasing an EvenUp shoe leveler.
The Evenup Shoe Balancer Is The Innovation In Our Foot Injury Recovery Set
The EvenUp is worn on the opposite side to the Post-Surgical shoe. Purchasing the Foot Injury Recovery Set with the EvenUp enables more natural and comfortable movement. Reducing the likelihood of developing any associated aches and pains common as a result of persistent limping. Originally developed by two Podiatrists in Florida the Evenup Shoe Balancer worn on the non-injured leg is easily fitted over your existing shoe. And in doing so, it goes a long way in helping solve the temporary leg length problem created by a higher set Post-Op Shoe.
Benefits Of The Foot Injury Recovery Set
- Helps reduce hip, back and knee pain via the Evenup Shoe Balancer reducing the need for additional treatment.
- Protect your injury, or surgical intervention with minimal impact to your freedom to move around.
- Offers variable height adjustments, either 1.3cm, or 2.6cm increase on your regular footwear.
- Both products in the Foot Recovery Set are designed to fit to either the right or left foot.
Shoe Size Information
|US Shoe Size
|Euro Shoe Size
|216 – 260 mm
|4 – 7
|36 – 40
|265 – 278 mm
|7.5 – 11
|41 – 44
|283 – 298 mm
|11.5 – 16.5
|45 – 50
Please Note: It is advised to choose an Evenup that is a little too small, rather than a little too big.