Introducing The Ortho Core Stability Belt By Allcare
Allcare Ortho Core Stability Belt is designed to compress and support the sacroiliac joints. Thereby relieving stress and instability at these weight bearing structures. Just as importantly, it is not so tight that it is restrictive to daily or sporting motions. Excess or insufficient motion can adversely affect the entire musculoskeletal system. The Sacroiliac Belt provides the perfect balance of resistance and resilience. Helping re-establish the joint’s normal motion – stability balance.
Because of the stability the Allcare Ortho Core Stability Belt provides, strength is increased throughout your back, hips, and legs… And your chances of injury are lessened during work or play.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Designed to compress and support the sacroiliac joints.
- Non-elastic layer mimics action of ligaments.
- Does not replace muscle function – improves muscle function – increases strength throughout the body by helping provide a stable base in your pelvis.
- Additional elastic layer provides the needed compression and helps maintain support.
- 3″ wide SI belt supports the sacroiliac joints relieving stress and instability.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking, and hypoallergenic fabrics.
- No irritating buckles or pads that cause uncomfortable friction against the body.
The Allcare Ortho Core Stability Belt is worn around the hips, not the waist. How To Measure Hips:
- Place your hands on the sides of your hips and move your legs.
- You will find the tops of your leg bones, called trochanters, move under your hands.
- Gently dig into your leg with your fingers and find the tops of your trochanters.
- On front of your pelvis, on each side, you will find a bony point called Anterior Superior Iliac Spine (ASIS) just below your waist.
- Measure two inches about the tops of your trochanters, just below the ASISs.
For the Core Stability Belt Size Chart:
The Allcare SIJ Belt comes in the three sizes listed below.
- XS/S (81-92cm)
- M/L (93-113cm)
- L/XL (114-129cm)